BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. To make a reservation you have to give Your credir card number and accept the terms and conditions.
2. The room in the hotel is rented for the day or time period previously booked.
3. If the guest did not specify the length of stay while booking the room, it is assumed that the room was rented for one day.
4. Check-in begins at. 14:00 and ends at. 12:00
5. Payment is at the moment of booking
6. All prices listed on the site are inclusive of VAT..
7. Children of all ages are welcome
Free of charge! All children under 12 years – stay free when sleeping with parents.
Free of charge! 1 child up to 2 years – stay free in a baby cot.
Extra bed– is charged PLN 100 per person per night in an extra bed.
Any extra beds and baby cots are available only upon request and must be confirmed by the property.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total costs and have to be paid directly at the hotel.
8. Pets are allowed. Additional charges may apply.
II. METHODS OF PAYMENT
We accept the following credit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro
III. CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION
In order to cancel or reschedule your reservation please call the Hotel. Cancellation and prepayments policies, depends on the offer.
IV. TERMS OF CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION
1. The following standard cancellation terms apply to individual reservations, ie. when booking no more than 5 rooms. They do not apply to group offers.
Non-refundable rate: Your credit card will be charged for entire stay when making the reservation. This reservation is non-refundable. Any modification of the reservation is not possible.
Non-refundable rate breakfats included: Your credit card will be charged for entire stay when making the reservation. This reservation is non-refundable. Any modification of the reservation is not possible.
Standard rate: Free of charge cancellation policy – latest 6 p.m. on the arrival date. If the guests do not arrive, the hotel will charge for the first night automatically and cancel the rest of the reservation.
Standard rate breakfats included: Free of charge cancellation policy – latest 6 p.m. on the arrival date. If the guests do not arrive, the hotel will charge for the first night automatically and cancel the rest of the reservation.
3. When booking more than 5 rooms for a specific date, the conditions for a free cancellation and prepayment of the reservation will be determined separately. For this purpose, please contact the hotel reception.
All complaints concerning the stay at the Hotel are to be submitted as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after leaving the Hotel via phone or e-mail.
VI. PERSONAL DATA
In accordance to regulations of Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, submitted data will be processed only in order to execute reservations. The data administrator is – Liwa Holding Sp. o.o. with its seat in Warsaw – the owner of Monopol Hotel in Wroclaw.
Information published on the www.monopolwroclaw.com.pl web page do not constitute tender offer in the view of the Civil Code. Hotel Monopol is not responsible for distortion of the information caused by errors and system malfunctions.